एक रोज़ में भी इस दुनिया से चला जाऊंगा - EK ROZ MAI BHI IS DUNIYA SE CHALA JAUNGA

जो साथ होगा वो छूट जाएगा

बादल होगा वो बरस जाएगा
दोस्ती होगी वो अधूरी रह जाएगी
नफरत होगी वो प्यार में बदल जाएगी
दिलो में सबके अपनी यादे छोड़ जाऊंगा
एक रोज़ मैं भी इस दुनिया से चला जाऊंगा

माँ आसूओं की बरसात कर रही होगी
बहन दहाड़े मार कर रो रही होगी
भाई अपने होश खो रहा होगा
बाबा अपने आँसू छिपा रहे होंगे
मेरे पड़ोसी सबको संभाल रहे होंगे
उस वक़्त मैं सबको रुला जाऊंगा
एक रोज़ मैं भी इस दुनिया से चला जाऊंगा

घर में मेरे मेला सा लगा होगा
जिसको देखो ज़िक्र मेरा कर रहा होगा
बेखबर होकर में सबके सामने सोता रहूंगा
इंसान हूं मैं उस वक़्त बदल जाऊंगा
एक रोज़ मैं भी इस दुनिया से चला जाऊंगा

कब्र में मुझको उतार दिया जाएगा
फिर फट्टे तख्ते मिट्टी डाल दिया जाएगा
धीरे धीरे सब अपने काम मे मशरूफ हो जाएंगे
कुछ दिनों में सब मुझको भूल जाएंगे
नाम अपना इस दुनिया में छोड़ जाऊंगा
एक रोज़ मैं भी इस दुनिया से चला जाऊंगा 


ENGLISH TRANS:

What is with me today will eventually be left behind.

If there are clouds, they will rain and pass away.
If there is friendship, it may remain incomplete.
If there is hatred, it may turn into love.
I will leave my memories in everyone's hearts.
One day, I too will leave this world.

Mother will rain tears from her eyes.
My sister will cry out in grief.
My brother will lose all sense of himself.
My father will hide his tears.
My neighbors will be comforting everyone.
At that moment, I will leave everyone in tears.
One day, I too will leave this world.

My home will feel like a gathering.
Everyone I see will be talking about me.
Unaware of everything, I will continue to lie silently before everyone.
I am a human being; at that moment, I will have changed.
One day, I too will leave this world.

I will be lowered into the grave.
Then wooden planks will be placed over me and soil will be poured in.
Slowly, everyone will become busy with their own lives.
After a few days, everyone will forget me.
I will leave my name behind in this world.
One day, I too will leave this world.







Write by ✎✎ zishan alam
Book - Lafzon ke mousam me

The zishan's view

This is zishan alam .Writer .Poet.and Author of Lafzon ke mousam me .Social Activist.मुस्लिम का बेटा हूं हिंदू का भाई हूं लेकिन दीवाना हूं इंसानियत का //

1 टिप्पणियाँ

और नया पुराने