अगर आप दिल को छू लेने वाली हिंदी शायरी और दर्द भरी कविताएँ पढ़ना पसंद करते हैं, तो “दर बदर” कविता आपके दिल को जरूर छूएगी। यह कविता लेखक ज़िशान आलम की कलम से लिखी गई है, जिसमें मोहब्बत, तन्हाई और बिछड़ने का दर्द झलकता है। यह कविता उनकी किताब “लफ़्ज़ों के मौसम में” की भावना से प्रेरित है।
यूँ दर-ब-दर कब तक रहूँ, सोचा कहीं आबाद हो जाऊँ,
या फिर से तुम्हें याद करता रहूँ और मैं बर्बाद हो जाऊँ।
बहुत भागता रहा हूँ तुम्हारे पीछे, तुम्हारी यादों के पीछे,
तुम पास न आए, सोचा अब मैं एक जगह ठहर जाऊँ।
मैं तो रात भर जागा हुआ था, आँखों में ख़्वाब कहाँ थे,
गर ख़्वाब हक़ीक़त होते हैं, तो मैं थोड़ा-सा सो जाऊँ।
मैं तो ख़ुद को समेटने यूँ उस महफ़िल में चला गया था,
मुझे नहीं मालूम ये महफ़िल तुम्हारी है, थोड़ा रुक जाऊँ।
बहुत गीत, ग़ज़लें सुनी हैं मैंने यहाँ तुम्हारी तबस्सुम पर,
सोच रहा हूँ थोड़ा-सा ठहर जाऊँ या यहाँ से चला जाऊँ।
तुम्हारे बिना अब ये शहर सूना-सूना सा लगता है यहाँ,
क्या तुम्हें याद करूँ मैं और तुम्हारी यादों में उलझ जाऊँ?
✍️ ज़िशान आलम
English Translation
Wandering Without a Home
How long shall I keep wandering like this?
I thought perhaps I should settle somewhere,
or keep remembering you
until I lose myself completely.
I have spent so long running after you,
chasing the memories you left behind.
You never came close,
so I thought perhaps I should finally stop somewhere.
I stayed awake all night;
there were no dreams in my eyes.
If dreams can truly become reality,
perhaps I should sleep for a little while.
I had entered that gathering
just to gather the scattered pieces of myself,
but I did not know
that this gathering belonged to you.
Perhaps I should stay a little longer.
I have heard so many songs and ghazals here
about your beautiful smile.
I wonder whether I should stay for a while
or simply walk away from here.
Without you, this city
now feels strangely empty.
Should I remember you,
only to become lost once again
in your memories?
✍️ Zishan Alam