तन्हा महल - TANHA MAHAL

 

मेरी ज़िंदगी की वाहिद कमाई था वो,
मुझे अकेला करके क्यों चला गया वो।

अभी तो उसने चलना भी नहीं सीखा था,
दुनिया में आया और चला गया वो।

मेरा ग़म एक पहाड़ के मानिंद है लोगों,
मेरे आँसुओं को भी धोखा दे गया वो।

मेरे ज़ख़्मों का इलाज भी नहीं है अब,
क्योंकि अपने साथ दवा भी ले गया वो।

मेरे घर में अँधेरा ही अँधेरा छाया हुआ है,
मेरे आँगन की जलती रोशनी ले गया वो।

किससे गिला करूँ, किससे शिकवा करूँ मैं,
मेरे होंठों की मुस्कान, मेरी जान ले गया वो।

ये महल अब मेरे किसी काम का नहीं रहा,
बादशाह तो दो गज़ ज़मीं में सो गया वो।

सारी ज़िंदगी की कमाई दफ़ना आया हूँ मैं,
अब मेरे पास कुछ नहीं बचा—सब ले गया वो।

✍️ ज़िशान आलम

English Translation

He Was the Only Wealth of My Life

He was the only wealth I had earned in my life,
why did he leave me all alone?

He had not even learned to walk yet,
he came into this world, and then he left it.

My grief is like a mountain, people,
he even deceived my tears and left.

There is no cure for my wounds anymore,
because he took the medicine with him.

My home is covered in darkness,
he took away the light that once burned in my courtyard.

Whom should I complain to,
whom should I blame?
He took away the smile from my lips,
he took my very life with him.

This palace is of no use to me anymore,
the king now sleeps beneath two yards of earth.

I have buried the earnings of my entire life,
now I have nothing left—
he took everything with him.

✍️ Zishan Alam



 



The zishan's view

This is zishan alam .Writer .Poet.and Author of Lafzon ke mousam me .Social Activist.मुस्लिम का बेटा हूं हिंदू का भाई हूं लेकिन दीवाना हूं इंसानियत का //

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

और नया पुराने