वो मैं हूँ -- WO MAI HUN



तेरी यादों में एक याद हूँ,
तेरी इबादत की एक फ़रियाद हूँ।
उठते थे हाथ जब-जब हिज्र में तेरे,
लबों से तेरे जो छलक जाए,
वो नाम हूँ—
वो मैं हूँ, वो मैं हूँ।

ख़ुशी से कटती रहेंगी तुम्हारी दिन-रातें,
जो काट न सकोगे,
वो रात हूँ—
वो मैं हूँ, वो मैं हूँ।

होगी गुफ़्तगू तुम्हारी कई दफ़ा लोगों से,
जो दिल पर ठहर जाए,
वो बात हूँ—
वो मैं हूँ, वो मैं हूँ।

आँखों से आँसू तुम्हारे बहते रहेंगे,
जो संभाल न पाओगे,
वो जज़्बात हूँ—
वो मैं हूँ, वो मैं हूँ।

भीड़ में जब-जब ख़ुद को तन्हा पाओगे,
जो अपनेपन का एहसास करा दे,
वो साथ हूँ—
वो मैं हूँ, वो मैं हूँ।

बिताए होंगे कई हसीन पल तुमने दुनिया के साथ,
जिसे भुला न पाओगे,
वो याद हूँ—
वो मैं हूँ, वो मैं हूँ।


I am a memory within your memories,
A prayer born from your worship.
Whenever your hands rose in my absence,
I am the name that slipped from your lips—
I am that one,
I am the one.

Your days and nights will pass happily,
But the night you will not be able to endure,
I am that night—
I am the one.

You may have conversations
With many people,
But the words that touch your heart,
I am those words—
I am the one.

Your tears will keep falling from your eyes,
And the emotions you will not be able to hold,
I am those emotions—
I am the one.

Whenever you find yourself lonely in a crowd,
I am the companionship
That makes you feel you belong—
I am the one.

You may have spent many beautiful moments
With the world,
But the memory you will never be able to forget,
I am that memory—
I am the one.


Write by zishan alam

Book Lafzon ke mousam me

  

The zishan's view

This is zishan alam .Writer .Poet.and Author of Lafzon ke mousam me .Social Activist.मुस्लिम का बेटा हूं हिंदू का भाई हूं लेकिन दीवाना हूं इंसानियत का //

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

और नया पुराने